DIY printable neon stationery set | How About Orange

April 15, 2013

DIY printable neon stationery set


Neon is a trend that's still going strong. If it's important that your life have more of it, consider printing your own neon DIY stationery set with this downloadable freebie. April is National Card and Letter Writing month, so let's send some mail!

I've designed notepaper and a matching envelope in two patterns: scallops and stripes. They turned out a bit Kate Spade-y, no? You can mix them or match them.


I printed the designs on sheets from a pack of Astrobright Neon paper I bought at Office Max. It's a common brand available at most office stores. But if neon scalds your eyeballs or reminds you too painfully of junior high, use any paper you like. Brown kraft paper would be cool, too.

Download the free, printable PDF right here.

The document has four pages; print out the pages you need at 100%.


Trim out the notepaper sheets.


Cut out the envelope templates, score along the fold lines, and fold the flaps inward. Secure them with a glue stick.

Mail a note to a buddy. Or print up sets of these, tie them with black ribbon or neon twine (I spotted some at Paper Source the other day) and give them as small gifts or party favors.

21 comments:

lp said...

Cool! Thanks!

Grandma G said...

Wow, I wonder how long it's been since I wrote an actual letter. This cool stationery would encourage me to do it! Hmm... I wonder to whom I should write?!

Thanks for the pretty designs!

Mum

Jessica Jones said...

At least you don't have to write much, since I made the actual text area pretty small. It's much less intimidating to those of use who only want to write three sentences.

"Hi! How are you? I am fine. Okay bye." Something like that. :)

Grandma G said...

Aha! Very good idea! Haha!

Mum

gah said...

nicely creative !

http://www.chant411.com

Shannon said...

OMG, I love the neon paper! It was a special treat when I was younger to get a pack of this to add to my drawing paper stash.

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! I love them!!! Especially on the neon!

chichicho said...

I miss receiving letters by post.
I wish I can get a pretty letter like that

julia I mintlametta said...

wow! this stationery is so cool and although I'm in love with neon too I just send it in black/white, because thats fantastic as well :-)

ConnSue said...

TY!
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm not able to see any text on it :(
Could you help me?
Thanks in advance!

Jessica Jones said...

Hi ConnSue,
Hmm... I'm not sure, since it's working for me. Are you saving the PDF to your computer, and then opening it in Adobe Reader to print it?

www.idoproyect.com said...

Wow! What a great idea! Thanks!

ConnSue said...

LOL! OMG!
So sorry! It works!
Advice...Never try a PDF from its site! :)
TY again!!!
They are adorable!!!

Lil Mama Stuart said...

Yes, totally thought of junior high class projects!!

Heidianna said...

Super awesome! Thank you!

Ann said...

Thanks for the download. You can also use the envelope template to make envelopes out of magazines and old calendars, heck any old paper medium. If you can't write on the paper then tack on a label to address it. I knew someone who made a pkg of 12 to give to friends as gift. Clever and great for recycling

Inverter said...

thanks blog

Beth said...

So fun and cute! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

love these, thank you!

Unknown said...

I just squealed out loud, these are ridiculously cute!!! Loving all of your tutorials
Denise
postgreekgrad.blogspot.com

Janine Evans - Sarah Lauren said...

These are adorable. Can't wait to print them up for my daughter!